Having Miami Transformers repair your transformers can save you time and money. Our technicians can re-engineer your transformer with new insulation, oil, gaskets, bushings, taps, and redesigned primary/secondary voltages. Each transformer that is remanufactured, reconditioned, or rewound in our facility is tested to make sure they meet ANSI standards.
Tests preformed are:
- TTR Test – (Transformer turns ratio)
- Megger Test- (Insulation resistance)
- Hi-pot DC test
- Oil Test- Dielectric of oil
- No-Load losses
- Regulator Short Circuit – (Load loss and short circuit test)
- CT Ratio and Polarity – Winding resistance/ winding losses
- Induced voltage test
- Magnetic balance test
- Pressure test
- All units are sold with a warranty.